Soil Provide is a lab verified source of beneficial bacteria and fungi that are extracted in a stable state and can be added to your compost or soil at any time of the year, without having to brew tea. Just mix with water and apply. It is made by and batch tested by the only Soil Food Web public lab in the US Earthfort labs. Or, use this to start a brew and give yourself a good source of microbes to grow.Share On
Soil Provide is a lab verified source of beneficial bacteria and fungi that are extracted in a stable state and can be added to your compost or soil at any time of the year, without having to brew tea. Just mix with water and apply. It is made by and batch tested by the only Soil Food Web public lab in the US – Earthfort labs. Or, use this to start a brew and give yourself a good source of microbes to grow.
PLEASE NOTE: Our prices vary according to the volume of the product you want to buy. The cost per unit goes down for bulk orders — for liquids, starting with 55 gal drum or 265 gal tote; for dry products, the price starts to go down with orders of 50 lbs or more.
||Price Per Gallon
1) In the box below, select the range of the amount that you want to buy (for example: if you want 55 gallons, select the 55+ gallons option).
2) Another drop-down menu will pop up. Enter the quantity within that range that you wish to purchase. The amount that appears is the per pound (or per gallon) price.
3) Shipping costs will be calculated in the cart up to 15 gallons (for liquids) or 130 lbs (for solids). We accommodate larger orders, but you will need to speak with us directly to arrange for freight.
[THE SHIPPING PORTION OF OUR CART HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED YET, BUT YOU CAN STILL PLACE YOUR ORDERS. WE WILL NEED TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE FOR SHIPPING COSTS. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE CONTACT US FORM.]
4) For orders over 15 gallons. Please fill out the Contact Us form requesting a freight quote.
All orders must be paid for at the time they are placed. Orders cannot be cancelled.
Please include: 1) your freight ship to address, 2) if that is a commercial or residential address, 3) by what time frame do you need the freight delivered, 4) What days of the week, and hours during the day can you receive deliveries (ie: do you accept weekend shipments?) 5) if you need advance notice of the delivery and 6) if you have equipment on hand to unload, or if you need a lift-gate to unload the pallets at your property. These factors all affect the price and which freight services we can use to deliver.
We will get back with you within 48 hours with a freight quote and time frame for delivery.
- Often times can replace compost tea as a source of improving the soil (compost tea still recommended for foliar diseases and treatment).
- No need to buy special equipment. Can go out through any pump or sprayer – just no herbicide residues or recirculation pumps please!
- Put it out at times when it is convenient for YOU.
- No Microscope Needed - it is shelf stable and guaranteed for one year.
Apply to soil at rate of 1-4 gallons per year. Dilute with at least 20 gallons of water per acre to get it soaked into the soil. Apply in furrow if no-till or heavy residues - but also can apply to residue to break down residues faster. Use with SoilRevive as a food source for the microbes.Share On